Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
I moved to Tulsa in 2017 after a short visit. Tulsa is ideally located to become the center of the Physical Internet®, my US Patent:
- Networks of self-driving cars: “A method of controlling a transportation System for moving people, freight, and any combination whereof using a distributed network of intelligent devices without requiring the aid of a human driver”
- Solar-powered mobility networks: “The method… providing… Solar and wind power generators integrated into the physical Structure of Said transportation System….”
“Y” Tulsa? “Y” Oklahoma?
- The best route (distance, no mountains, no winter) for the high-speed tube networks, such as Hyperloop, intersect in Oklahoma.
- The pipeline companies in Oklahoma are equipped and skilled to build JPods and Hyperloops.
- Oklahoma has access to the natural gas and oil that will be required to power the retooling.
- Oklahoma has the sun and wind to sustain the solar-powered mobility networks once constructed.